The Vessel Planner will be based in our Terminal located in Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. The Vessel Planner reports to the Planning Manager and is assigned to the following key tasks:
- Prepare and communicates vessel load plans and crane schedule.
- Keep the quay-operation and vessel administration systems updated
- Monitor the progress of the execution in order to anticipate potential planning updates needed
- Prepare and handover the vessel discharge and load sequence to execution to support, achieve & sustain productivity targets per quay crane operation
- Manage and control the administration of the vessel files in order to ensure that they are closed within two hrs of the completion of a vessel operation
- Meet vessel on arrival, to finalise and provide all loading documents, and quay crane working sequence. Ensure that all vessels receive final departure paper work within agreed deadlines Candidates who are qualified, process and result oriented, organized, attentive to details, have a high sense of urgency, ability to work well under pressure and within a team.The ideal candidate possesses:
- Therefore CMIT seeks:
Candidates who are qualified, process and result oriented, organized, attentive to details, have a high sense of urgency, ability to work well under pressure and within a team.
- College or University Degree in maritime, transportation and logistics operation, foreign trade, business administration, accounting or related fields
- Knowledge of terminal operation, vessel characteristics, stowage and stability
- Good analytical, planning, and organizing skills
- Good supervisory, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- High proficiency in English both verbally and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of computerized terminal operating system will be an advantage.
- 2 to 3 year working experience in port operation planning or cargo controlling or dispatching or shipping line and logistics company will be an advantage
- The resume and application are required to be in English.
- To the right candidate we offer an exciting and challenging position in an international and challenging environment where the candidate through commitment and performance will have great possibilities of personal development.