This position reports to Head of IT and will worked in Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province (Cai Mep). The tasks including:
- Install, configure and administrate Data Center based virtualization include hardware and software.
- Configures, installs and maintains local area network hardware, software and telecommunications services such as system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, bridges, switches, firewall, cabling, telephone devices and Internet services.
- Installs, modifies and makes repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical assistance and training to system users. This includes setup of equipment
- Installs and tests software & hardware upgrades.
- Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other programs into computer.
- Enters commands and observes system functions to verify correct system operation.
- Responds to department inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software and operator problems.
- Assists with network security, selecting passwords, setting security parameters, and installing anti-virus and other security software in alignment with CMIT security policy.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, e-mail and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other IT-related technologies.
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error, for simple problems. More complex problems are referred to supervision.
- Analyses user problem and finds appropriate solutions for IT- related problems.
- Assists users in understanding various options and applications within MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. Assists users in the design of Access databases for use within their departments for various purposes.
- Answers inquiries regarding status on resolving a computer problem.
- Guide users in the procedures for applying an application within the software, instructing them where to find a particular application.
- Coordinate with various vendors regarding repairs to equipment of terminals, and other issues with software or hardware; receives items and prepares documentation to accompany items.
- Prepares system reports as needed.
- Maintains all of the licensing of software, making sure all documentation is completed.
- Maintains helpdesk filing system, and handles the purchase requisitions for the department.
- Provides technical assistance and training to end users.
- Supports call out service requirements, where applicable.
- Manages and maintains back-up and disaster recovery plans and implementation.
- Provides risk management and quality assurance.
- Prepares and maintains infrastructure security operational procedures and documentation.
- Manages the logs and audit trails requirements of the infrastructure, systems and the related data.
Therefore CMIT seeks outgoing and strong candidates with high sense of responsibility and good interpersonal skills. The candidate must be analytical, result orientated and able to work well within a team.
The ideal candidate has:
- College or University degree in computer science or related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in infrastructure and systems administration and client support.
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN and server architecture for installation, administration, and on-going maintenance.
- Good understanding of MS applications such as Exchange Server, Domain controller including AD, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, Site, File server, GPO, support system software and Virtual Infrastructure of Server and Desktop Virtualization.
- General understanding of networks including: protocols, RF, optical, etc.
- Knowledge of IT-related hardware and software systems.
- Ability and knowledge to troubleshoot a wide variety of infrastructure network and architecture problems as they arise in the workplace.
- Experience with various Operating Systems and Microsoft Office, database engines & reporting & analytic tools.
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing skills.
To the right candidate we offer an exciting and challenging position in an international and challenging environment where the candidate through commitment and performance will have great possibilities of personal development.
The resume and application are required in English.