The Commercial Executive - Inland Services will report to Commercial & Inland Logisitics Manager within the Commercial Department and based at the terminal located at Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province (Cai Mep). This position will be responsible for:
- Create and present business development plans showing how to be successful
- Call prospective accounts to identify, progress and close opportunities.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities towards achieving assigned sales targets.
- Manage product mix according to agreed business objectives.
- Sell inland logistics solutions to:
consignee/shippers/importers/exporters/forwarders/customers and prospects (BCOs) through appropriate propositions and professional sales methods and through internal liaison to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction of CMIT inland services.
- Collect/search/survey market data, analyze, provide timely follow up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities.
- Respond to all sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Provide regular business pipeline reports/forecasts for all business developed and closed.
- Work closely with appropriate channel partners/vendors/suppliers/ internal departments to develop new services, new projects and close new business opportunities.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools, data sourcing and systems to update relevant information including forecasts and analysis.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with relevant departments necessary to perform business duties.Therefore CMIT seeks:Outgoing candidates with high level of energy, high sense of responsibility and great customer service skills. The candidates must be qualified, decisive, result oriented as well as able to work well in a team and under pressure.The ideal candidates have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/logistics/statistics/marketing or equivalent experience
- Good command of English - speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- 1 or 2 years selling/training in Business to Business or related sales experiences in Shipping lines, logistics or freight forwarding company .
- Strong prospecting, phone and communication skills in English mandatory.
- Good skills in time management and organization.
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction.
- Logistics or shipping, freight forwarding, port/ICD service background with the ability to develop large account opportunities, professional training in Value Vision or Solution Selling will be a plus.
To the right candidates we offer an exciting and challenging position in an international and challenging environment where the candidate through commitment and performance will have great possibilities of personal development.
Please ensure that your application letter and CV:
- Contain your full name in both application and file name for any attached documents,
- Contain your contact details
- Application and CV must be in English
- List education, experience, personal skills and motivation. Preferably references as wellApplications can be forwarded to CMITHRDREC@cmit.com.vn.