The Accounting & Tax supervisor will report to CFO/Deputy CFO within the Finance Department and based at the terminal located in Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province (Cai Mep). This position will be responsible for:
- In charge for all kind of tax which is included Corporate Income Tax, VAT, Withholding tax and any other related tax issues.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure accurate & timely tax declaration.
- Coordinate with tax authorities in case of tax inspection/audit.
- Be a super user of Finance system (IFS system), in charge of maintaining and updating fixed asset ledgers.
- In charge of maintaining general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on monthly basis: coordinate with others to have full details and follow up on pending open items.
- Responsible for all activities of Accounts Payable section.
- Guides and coaches direct report.
- Works closely together with Accounts receivable and Reporting & control supervisors.
- Coordinate annual external audits.
Other Ad hoc tasks assigned by managers.
Therefore CMIT seeks:
- Requires a college degree with a specialization in business and accounting. Requires at least 3 years of general accounting experience.
- Requires a sound understanding of accounting principles and transactions. Requires a good understanding of cash transactions.
- Requires sufficient understanding of various accounting concepts in order to review and interpret accounting data.
- Must be able to use financial database software for data entry.
- Must be able to compile and extract data.
- Must be detail oriented, and with good skills in numbers and general mathematics.
- Must be organized and be able to keep records and files neatly. Requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to use a desktop computer with experience using MS Office, especially Excel software.
- Must have basic organizational and planning skills, so that work flow is managed efficiently and accurately.
- Must be able to handle matters of company business with confidentiality and integrity.
To the right candidates we offer an exciting and challenging position in an international and challenging environment where the candidate through commitment and performance will have great possibilities of personal development.
Please ensure that your application letter and CV:
- Contain your full name in both application and file name for any attached documents,
- Contain your contact details
- Application and CV must be in English
- List education, experience, personal skills and motivation. Preferably references as wellApplications can be forwarded to CMITHRDREC@cmit.com.vn.